Expertise Level: Beginner to intermediate – no previous knowledge required
- Sensitive customer data stolen and exploited
- Targeted scams plundering your finances
- Ransomware file encryption & extortion
- Trust broken & reputation ruined
- Confidential assets stolen & exploited
- System data wiped by malicious attacks
As cyber crime evolves the only effective way to prevent most security breaches is by everyone following best-practices. These come from individual training and ongoing support.
This interactive e-learning course is designed for the particular challenges faced by:
Everyone who is personally responsible for sensitive data.
It helps them to:
Focus on their own cyber-security and to help in reducing cyber-security risk throughout their operations.
- 9 interactive modules across 3 lessons.
- Each module is 5 to 10 minutes long
- All knowledge areas for cyber security at work.
- Lessons completed at your own pace.
- If interrupted, return to any module later.
- Optional knowledge challenges for certification.
- Understand & use secure passwords
- Avoid targeted scams before they strike
- Avoid ransomware encryption & extortion
- Recall correct data handling & destruction
- Spot the psychological tricks criminals use
- See & avoid being targeted socially
- Enhance the physical security of your devices
- Block data breaches on mobile devices
- Maintain security outside the office
- See how social info can be used against you
- See how insider-threats can compromise you
- Understand what malware is & does
- Identify and not fall for malicious links
- Surf the web avoiding malicious activity
Access This Course